Art. 1 Definition of the Swiss watch
A watch is considered "Swiss" if
- Its movement is Swiss
- Its movement is cased in Switzerland
- Its manufacturer carries out the final tests in Switzerland and
- At least 60% of production costs are generated in Switzerland.
Art. 2 Definition of a Swiss movement
A watch is considered "Swiss" if:
- It was assembled in Switzerland
- It was tested by the manufacturer in Switzerland
- At least 60% of production costs are generated in Switzerland, and
- At least 50% by value of all components is Swiss-made, excluding the cost of assembly.