The management team is composed of the Director, the Technical Manager and the Executive assistant.
The Director is appointed by the Board of Directors as prescribed in the COSC Statutes. He or she is responsible for the executive branch of the Association and is directly responsible to the Board.
In this role, he or she deals with all current business and the operation of the COSC.
The various tasks of the management team are:
- to ensure the continuous operation and coordination of the various OL
- to ensure the correct application of regulations and control requirements
- to ensure the continued accreditation of the Association and its three OL
- to undertake all actions relating to the communication and defence of the chronometer
- to manage external relations